Here are some things that my patients and I have found out about. I want to share them with all of you. Enjoy
- The Iodine Project By Dr. Brownstein
- Iodine: Why you need it, why you can't live without it
- Detox & Cleanse (best one out there I have found)
- ChocoPerfection best tasting sugar free chocolate
- Native Remedies a natural approach to complete family wellness
- Advanced Learning & Development Institute
- Flea & Tick Control
- Wondercide (Really like this) 877-896-7426
- Natural Pet Store
- Orijen Freeze-dried dog food
- Raw food for dogs
1413 N Raber Rd.
Peoria, IL 61604
meat store: chicken backs, tripe, liver, gizzards
- Sheffield Meat Locker: 815-454-2407
hearts & livers
- OFA Evaluations and X-Rays without anesthesia
- Only Natural Pet All natural pet products "Our mission is to make healthy choices easy for you and your pet."
- Walkin' Wheels Dog Wheelchairs "We believe that our aging, disabled, and injured pets are family and deserve to live happy healthy lives."t
- For information on dog foods and ratings, visit www.dogfoodadvisor.com The Dog Food Advisor is a public service website designed to help you make a more informed decision when buying dog food.
- (r 888) 253-077 C
Contact Sandy 608-643-4411
532 Water St. Sauk City, WI 53583
Fits saddles to horses
IceHorse Wraps :provide uniform compression and coverage to reduce inflammation
and heat of the tendons and ligaments after work or injury.
Saddle Pads: The CorrecTOR and ProTecTOR
Len Brown 816-625-0333 His patented ProTecTOR pad lets you balance any saddle on any horse providing even weight distribution while moving with your horse.
Magnesium Chloride: MAG is a form of magnesium chloride that is harvested from the Dead Sea, a source of life giving minerals. MAG will draw in water and then hold it at an impressive rate. One pound of MAG can hold up to four times its weight in water under ideal conditions. MAG will draw in moisture continuously and indefinitely and suppress dust permanently in any type of footing in any indoor arena. www.stoparenadust.com
Both People & Animals:
- Herbs of the World: 208-756-1641
-Garlic & Roses with Oregano
- Homeopathic Places
- Angela Hall does the emotion code and the healing code
-Dr. Shanie's Fly/Bug Spray
Cedarwood 20 drops
Lemongrass 20 drops
Citronella 20 drops
Lavender 20 drops
Peppermint 4 drops
Eucalyptus 20 drops
Apple cider vinegar 1 1/2 c
Witch hazel 1 c
Skin So Soft ½ c
Mineral oil or Glycerin can be substituted for the Skin So Soft. If you don't want to have any oily feel due to dust, remove the Skin So Soft and increase the witch hazel.
Mix all in a spray bottle (available at any dollar store).
If wanting to make a gallon – times all amounts by 5.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE!
Mix equal parts-
Apple cider vinegar
Avon Skin So Soft
Listerine Original or Citrus
Works great but a little oily.
4 oz distilled water
1 TB olive oil
20 drops Young Living Lavender
2 drops Young Living Peppermint
Mix in a spritz bottle
-Mosquito Wipes (From Young Living Essential Oils)
Cut paper towels into approx. 6"x8" size (preferably a brand like Seventh Generation)
You will need about 25 of this size.
In a small glass bowl drop and mix together:
10 drops of Cedarwood
8 drops of peppermint
10 drops of lemongrass
10 drops of Purification
8 drops of Eucalyptus
15 drops of V-6
3 TB of water (May need more)
Place cut paper towels in a plastic container with a lid. Pour the above mixture over top
and close lid. Perfect for backpacks, picnic baskets, and glove compartments!
They can also double to clean and disinfect your hands and surfaces.